Ceira Boyle Oncology Student Nursing Scholarship
- Registration to attend the 2019 ONS Congress
- Up to $50/day for meals and transportation expenses during the conference
- 1 year membership in ONS.
Purpose: Foster the intention of a junior student nurse having a personal family/close friend experience with cancer, to specialize in oncology nursing by supporting their attendance at the ONS Congress.
- BSN student currently enrolled in their junior year and interested in pursuing a career in cancer nursing.
- Personal family or close friend experience with cancer
- Ability to attend the conference in its entirety (April 11-14)
- Willing to participate in follow-up surveys after the conference.
Application deadline: Registration is closedNotify me when registration is open
To Apply Online: Application is now closed for 2019 Ceira Boyle Oncology Student Nursing Scholarship. The application for 2020 Scholarship will open March 1, 2020.