Ceira Boyle Oncology Student Nursing Scholarship
All awards, grants and scholarships are tentative and subject to change based on funding availability.
*ONS is planning for a virtual ONS Congress to occur on April 20, 22, 27 and 29, 2021.
Applications are closed, they were due March 15, 2021
Applicants will be notified via email by April 1, 2021
Purpose: Foster the intention of a junior student nurse having a personal family/close friend experience with cancer, to specialize in oncology nursing by supporting their attendance at the ONS Congress.
- BSN student currently enrolled in their junior year and interested in pursuing a career in cancer nursing.
- Personal family or close friend experience with cancer
- Ability to attend the conference in its entirety April 20, 22, 27 and 29, 2021 or within 30 days using on demand platform
- Willing to participate in a pre and post Congress zoom call with the foundation and a designated mentor for discussion.
- Registration to attend the virtual ONS Congress 2021
- 1 year membership in ONS.
2021 Ceira Boyle Oncology Student Nursing Scholarship Recipients
Los Angeles, CA
San Francisco, CA
Commerce Township, MI