Newsletters | Oncology Nursing Foundation
Stay up-to-date on the exciting happenings at the Oncology Nursing Foundation with our biannual newsletter, Inspiration and Impact.
Fall 2022 Newsletter
Inspiration and Impact: An Abundance of Opportunity
- Look back on and celebrate the 47th Annual ONS Congress® in Anaheim, CA.
- Read the stories of the Foundation’s scholarship and award recipients.
- Be inspired by Kathleen Shannon Dorcy, PhD, RN, FAAN, and her dedication to mentoring future oncology nurses.
- Discover the groundbreaking oncology nursing research being supported by the Foundation.
- Stay informed on upcoming scholarship, award, and grant deadlines.
Spring 2022 Newsletter
Inspiration and Impact: Your Support Sustains Excellence in Cancer Nursing Care
- Get to know the 2022 Mara Mogensen Flaherty Memorial Lectureship Award recipient.
- Discover the value of volunteering and the impact it can have.
- Be inspired by Mona Stage, BSN, RN, OCN®-Emeritus, and her support of future oncology nurses.
Fall 2021 Newsletter
Inspiration and Impact: A Legacy of Compassion and Care
- Immerse yourself in our 40-Year history through memories shared by our Past Presidents.
- Celebrate the Connie Henke Yarbro Excellence in Cancer Nursing Mentorship awardee.
- Learn about the history of the Josh Gottheil Memorial BMT Career Development Awards.
- Be inspired by Deborah Kirk, DNP, FNP-BC, NP-C, AOCN®, FAANP on why she joined the Legacy of Care Society.
- Find out how you can fine-tune your writing for research grant proposals thanks to the generosity of the Lenhard Family Fund.
Spring 2021 Newsletter
Inspiration and Impact: A Vision of Inspiration and Impact
- Celebrate the Foundation’s 40th anniversary.
- Meet the Mara Mogensen Flaherty Memorial Lectureship awardee and learn about her presentation on conquering burnout.
- Hear from Jean Moseley about her legacy plans.