Bachelor's in Nursing Degree Scholarships
To provide academic scholarships to individuals interested in and committed to oncology nursing and pursuing a baccalaureate degree in nursing.
Supported by the Oncology Nursing Foundation, Oncology Nursing Certification Corporation and Oncology Practice Alliance, Inc.
Award: Bachelor's scholarships awarded annually at $3,000 to $5,000 each
Purpose: To provide scholarships to individuals who are interested in and committed to oncology nursing and pursuing a bachelor's degree in nursing.
- The candidate must be enrolled in a bachelor of nursing degree program at an ACEN, CCNE OR NLN-CNEA accredited School of Nursing in the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Scholarships are available to individuals who are pursuing a bachelor's degree in nursing.
- Individuals currently licensed as a registered nurse.
- Individuals not currently licensed as a registered nurse but have a bachelor's degree in another field.
- Individuals who do not currently hold an RN license and do not have a college degree. Applicant must be enrolled in the nursing component of the program.
Note: An individual cannot receive this award more than one time.
All awards, grants and scholarships are subject to change based on funding availability.
Application deadline: 2020-02-01
To Apply Online: Application is now closed for 2019 Academic Scholarships. The application for 2020 Academic Scholarships opens September 15, 2019.
Salt Lake City UT