Bachelor's in Nursing Degree Scholarships
To provide academic scholarships to individuals interested in and committed to oncology nursing and pursuing a baccalaureate degree in nursing.
Supported by the Oncology Nursing Foundation, Oncology Nursing Certification Corporation and Oncology Practice Alliance, Inc.
Award: Bachelor's scholarships awarded annually at $3,000 to $5,000 each
Purpose: To provide scholarships to individuals who are interested in and committed to oncology nursing and pursuing a bachelor's degree in nursing.
- The candidate must be enrolled in a bachelor of nursing degree program at an ACEN, CCNE OR NLN-CNEA accredited School of Nursing in the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Scholarships are available to individuals who are pursuing a bachelor's degree in nursing.
- Individuals currently licensed as a registered nurse.
- Individuals not currently licensed as a registered nurse but have a bachelor's degree in another field.
- Individuals who do not currently hold an RN license and do not have a college degree. Applicant must be enrolled in the nursing component of the program.
Note: An individual cannot receive this award more than one time.
All awards, grants and scholarships are subject to change based on funding availability.
Application deadline: 2020-02-01
To Apply Online: Application is now closed for 2019 Academic Scholarships. The application for 2020 Academic Scholarships opens September 15, 2019.
2017 Bachelor's in Nursing Degree Scholarship Recipients
Cottage Grove, MN
West Newton, MA
Indian Trail, NC