Bachelor's in Nursing Degree Scholarships
Bachelor's scholarships are supported by the Oncology Nursing Foundation, Oncology Nursing Certification Corporation and Oncology Practice Alliance, Inc.
All awards, grants, and scholarships are tentative and subject to change based on funding availability.
Applications open September 15th, 2021
Applications due January 30th, 2022
Applicants will be notified via email by April 2022
Scholarship funding will be available after July 1, 2022
Note: An individual cannot receive this award more than one time.
Purpose: To provide scholarships to registered nurses committed to oncology nursing and pursuing a baccalaureate degree in nursing.
- The applicant must be currently enrolled in, accepted to, or have applied to a Bachelor of Nursing degree program at a CCNE or NLN-CNEA accredited School of Nursing in the 2022–2023 academic year.
- The candidate must be a registered nurse.
- The candidate must provide a letter of reference.
Award: Bachelor's scholarships are awarded at $3,000 each.
Academic Application Guidelines:
Reviewers will score applications on several factors. To make your application stronger, here are some tips:
Use free online tools such as Grammarly and have someone read over your application to ensure your application:
- Clearly answers the essay question and addresses the Foundation’s mission pillars and diversity, equity, and inclusion statements (found in the application).
- Is strong in terms of grammar, punctuation, syntax, and conciseness.
- Reflects your role in oncology and how you’ve grown professionally, but also how you’ve contributed to the cancer care community through membership or volunteer positions.
- Includes goals that are specific, measurable, actionable, realistic, and related to the advancement of oncology nursing.
To Apply Online:
- Required: Submit a $5 application fee made payable to Oncology Nursing Foundation through ONS.
- Follow the link below to begin your application.
Ongoing support of bachelor's in nursing academic scholarships is also provided by a fund of the Oncology Nursing Foundation established through the generosity of the Oncology Practice Alliance, Inc. Criteria: Current bachelor of nursing (BSN) students residing in Ohio or West Virginia; Up to two (2) awards of $3,000 each.
Application deadline: 2022-01-30Apply Online
2021 Bachelors Scholarship Recipients
Drake Bastin, RN
Sharon Goliash, RN
Nicole Grosso, RN, OCN®
Heidi Jakob, RN, OCN®
Janelle Nason, RN, OCN®
Alexa Oramas, ASN-RN
Sonya Wheeler, RN, OCN®
Courtney Dietrich, BS, MSW, LCSW
Arthur Jones, BS, AAS
Fort Worth, TX
Wai Ho Bruce Lin
New York, NY
Cliffside Park, NJ
Michelle Ho, SN, CNA
Fort Worth, TX
Grace Skelton, CNA
Cape Girardeau, MO